Elite Homes has a legal staff concerning this issue. We support you during the process of residence permit either in planning or preparing the required documents which are prepared by experienced counselors and in the presence of translators to help the customer understand everything in his/her own language. Our company will be with you step by step until you get a legally valid residence permit.
When should I apply for permanent residence in Turkey?
According to Turkish laws, non-Turkish people are allowed to stay on Turkish lands more than 90 days, and this is the allowed residence for tourists. On the other hand, if you would like a permanent stay you will have to apply for the permanent residence permit to have a legal stay.
Types of residence in Turkey:
- Long-term residence permit.
- Short-term residence permit.
- Residence Permit for the family.
- Residence Permit for students.
How should I apply for permanent residence in Turkey?
- Enter the website of the directorate General for migration affairs and fill out the residence form online. As soon as your application is on the website you can legally stay in Turkey until the time of the interview.
- Prepare all the needed documents for the immigration office and make sure you have all the needed papers while filling in the form.
- In you first residence application you have to go to the immigration office on the specified date and time with all the needed papers.
- In case you forgot any papers, you will be given 30 days to complete the needed documents.
- If your permanent residence application form is accepted you will be given a document to prove that within 90 days.
- Residence permit is valid for 6 months till 5 years according to residence acquired.
What are the documents needed for the completion of residence permit?
- Residence application form.
- The passport and a photocopy of it or any traveling document
- 4 photos for the passport and the duration of the capture is not more than 6 months.
- A proof that you have an income source and enough money to stay.
- A Turkish tax number authenticated by the Turkish Tax Authority.
- An official document attesting the nationality of the applicant.
- A current health insurance that has been obtained in Turkey.
When do I have the right to apply for Turkish citizenship?
- You have reached the legal age according to the law in your country.
- You have been in Turkey for five years at a rate of interruption of at least 6 months. On the other hand, if you are a foreigner born on Turkish lands, you have to live there for at least 3 years.
- Provide proof of ownership of a place where you live in Turkey.
- Provide a proof of your income source and money to live in Turkey.
- To be able to speak the Turkish language at least at an elementary level.
- Provide a proof of your physical and mental health.
- Submit a report on your criminal profile.